1. Disneyland: Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands—Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A.—filled with beauty, excitement, and Disney Characters.
2. Ocean Park: Exciting rides, magnificent aquarium and cutest precious pandas are all available at Ocean Park to keep you entertained at this popular amusement park. Take South Island Line at MTR Admiralty Station to Ocean Park Station is around 4 minutes.
3. Victoria Peak: If a single image could encapsulate Hong Kong, it would be the panorama from . Looking down at the city from this famous vantage point, you'll see one of the finest harbors on Earth and a skyline so improbable, audacious and lofty that Manhattan's looks provincial by comparison.
4. Tian Tan Bhudha: The Hong Kong Big Buddha in Lantau Island is one of the largest seated Buddha statues in the world. It stands at 34 meters high (112 feet) and is one of Hong Kong's most popular sights. Tian Tan, as the Big Buddha is known, is made of bronze.
5. Ngong Ping 360 Cable car: As one of the most unique attractions in Hong Kong, it comprises of a world’s top 10 amazing cable car ride and a culturally themed landscaped garden called Ngong Ping Village.
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car is a 25-minute scenic ride that connects Ngong Ping plateau with the town of Tung Chung.
Do you want to roam all these places? Rocking Trips provide the best Hong-Kong Tour Packages for you to roam all these places.
2. Best time to visit Singapore in 2019 | Rocking Trips